hackaBLE is a tiny (~ 18 mm x 28 mm) Open Source Nordic nRF52832 based BLE development board you can embed in your BLE projects. It's designed such that you can use it three ways:
- On a breadboard
- On a custom PCB, hand-soldered easily using the castellated 2.54 mm pitch headers
- On a custom PCB, using a stencil and oven, making use of extra pads underneath the PCB
hackaBLE uses offers more value than just using the BLE module directly - since it incorporates the necessary passive components - including the ones for the buck converter for power saving - and adds an RGB LED and a button for convenience. It's also much easier to solder than the bare modules.
- Raytac MDBT42 Nordic nRf52832 module with 512k Flash and 64k RAM.
- RGB LED
- Push button
- Voltage Regulator
- Passives for nRF52 DC-DC converter
- Breadboard friendly
- Pads underneath for more GPIOs
- Castellated headers for SMD
Getting Started with hackaBLE
hackaBLE is Open Source Hardware, and we've developed a lot of interesting projects around it. To get started, read documentation and learn more, visit the hackaBLE github repository .
Get A hackaBLE!
hackaBLE is available for purchase from our Tindie store . Do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.Purchase hackaBLE