Life at the Labs
At Electronut Labs, we strive to create beautifully designed, functional hardware.
Do you have a passion for electronics? Do you love programming? Do you have an eye for design, and an uncompromising attitude when it comes to your quality of work? Do you want to work at the cutting edge of technology? If your answer is yes to the above, we'd love to hear from you.
Current Job Openings
When you write to us, please keep in mind that your covering letter is more important than your resume.
Entry Level Firmware Engineer
In this position, you'll be working on the firmware aspects of our various consulting projects and products.
- Good command of the C Programming language. (Don't tell us you don't know pointers. :-) )
- Familiarity with AVR and ARM programming. (Arduino alone won't cut it.)
- Familiarity with Python. (Can you write a quick script and get the job done?)
- Good communication skills. (You need to be able to articulate your design as well as write technical documentation.)
- Published hardware projects. (Show us what you built!)